Are you an experienced paralegal or legal clerk?
My client is looking for somebody to support their Company Secretary. The successful candidate will ensure company policy is kept within governmental and legal boundaries. This will include assisting with internal auditing and data protection, close study and attention to changes in law that may affect the foundation and supporting the Company Secretary's administration needs.
You will be based in a friendly, close-knit, shared office but will occasionally be required to travel to the other offices so own transport is essential.
My client offers a great pension scheme, free parking, primarily term-time hours, and free term-time lunches.
They are a vibrant and growing institution and regarded as a top place to work.
You will also receive full on-the-job training should you be successful.
What they are after:
- An interest in and knowledge of legal processes.
- Clerking or paralegal experience.
- Experience of working within a regulated environment, where close attention to policy and legal pre-requisites is a must.
- Experience of minute taking.
- A full driving license and your own transport.
- Microsoft Office.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- You must be a hard working individual with strong organisational skills.
- Sharepoint (not essential).
- Experience of working within the education sector (not essential).
You can apply for this position through Indeed or the Brook Street website. Alternatively you can contact Tom Walsh directly on 0191 232 5661.