Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM (37.5)
Principle Responsibilities for Legal Cashier role:
- Liaise with Finance Manager and other parties to ensure completion of work to the highest standard.
Main Duties and Responsibilities for Legal Cashier role:
- Daily reconciliation of all client bank accounts
- Administration of all client ledger related transactions ensuring SARS compliance throughout
- Daily processing of CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments, cheque requests, and account banking
- Mananging invoices, card receipts, and petty cash.
- Assisting Fee Earners and Secretaries with client ledger reconciliation issues.
- Administration and reconciliation of search provider credit accounts (i.e. HMLR, Searchflow etc).
- Preparation of monthly combined client reconciliation for sign off by Finance Partner.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly potential costs transfer report.
- Processing of WIP and Disbursement write-offs.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rima at Brook Street.