The firm have been listed amongst leading UK solicitors' firms in annual editions of the authoritative independent client-reference directories 'Chamber's Guide to the Legal Profession' and 'The Legal 500' every year since first publication in the mid-1980s.
- Bookkeeping as well as inputting to ledgers
- Reporting to the Managing Partner directly with absolute confidentiality
- Responsible for the accounting and finance functions of the solicitors practice
- Recording day-to-day financial transactions and ensuring compliance with the Solicitors' Accounts Rules
- To be very experienced in working within a legal practice
- Great knowledge of solicitor accounts rules in theory and in practice
- Must be dedicated and accurate
- To demonstrable integrity, accuracy and commitment with good track record.
The role is based in Bristol City Centre. Salary is at £28,000 per year. Opportunities for legal qualifications and other advancement.