Location: Bradford City Centre
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm (37.5 hours)
This is a full time and permanent position.
- File reviews
- Consulting law firms and clients within the legal sector on their compliance processes
- Creating and sending out operational manuals to clients to assess and review their compliance procedures, and provide support on advice on improvements on their compliance procedures
- Administrative tasks e.g. drafting letters, sending out documentation, data inputting, updating records
- Liaising with principal lawyers
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent I.T. skills and competent user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Committed and hardworking
- A Law degree is essential
- Legal experience isn't essential, but a background in the Accounting or Legal sector would be desirable
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange immediate interviews. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.