Legal Office Assistant - Conveyancing
This is a secure full-time position.
About The Client
A legal firm attached to a larger group spanning across Yorkshire offering a broad range of services. This is a great opportunity for a candidate from a conveyancing background to learn, progress and build a long career within an established firm.
Office Assistant within the Conveyancing department, reporting to the directors and head of the department you will provide effective administrative support to all fee earners.
Building a strong relationship with the team you will administer new matter data input to the Redbrick and Pinpoint Case Management Systems and running all related searches and checks through in house and external databases as required. Acting as the first point of communication you will be required to answer the phone in a friendly manner with client care at front of mind. Prepare documents for fee earners, photocopying and maintain appropriate filing both electronically and hard copy, ensuring the confidentiality of all practice and client documentation and information.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Legal practice experience mainly in conveyancing.
- Ability to build strong relationships within a team environment
- Organised and efficient administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manor
- Professional attitude
- Preferably a car Owner/Driver, the firm is located in a small village not far from Beverley.
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply now for more information.