Brook Street are supporting a legal firm with their search for a Operations Manager to join their team in Gateshead overseeing and supporting the Training Academy trainer to ensure success of the academy long term.
This is an exciting time to join a firm that is currently expanding and is going though significant growth you be joining an excellent team with a lot of opportunity.
The following lists the Key Areas for which you are responsible and accountable. These are not totally exhaustive and your support is required in developing your Job Description.
- To ensure the effective supervision of staff within the department
- To lead on Residential Conveyancing department meetings
- To be supportive of both senior management, team leaders and team members
- To identify department initiatives and events
- To report any staff training issues which arise
- To ensure the effective management of conveyancing files across all teams
- To identify / monitor KPI figures in order that they are achieved e.g. number of completions / exchanges, billing figures, task completion and contracts exchanged
- To be responsible for the drafting / sending of regular departmental reports in a timely and proficient manner
- Where applicable, to liaise with referrers ensuring good relations are maintained
- To grow capacity within the team, via set initiatives
- Conduct audits as required
- To formulate and proactively and successfully manage referrers of business to the department
- To attend interviews and be involved in recruitment processes
- To review incoming post queues across the department on a daily basis
- To liaise with the offshore team on a daily basis
- To assign work on a daily basis to the offshore team and floating / support staff members
Please send your CV