Job Title: Legal PA / Paralegal
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Mon-Fri (09:00 - 17:00) - 40hrs in total
Location: Humberside, DN39
- Legal PA £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) - Negotiable + Company Benefits
- Paralegal £28,000 - £30,000 (DOE) - Negotiable + Company Benefits
We are looking for a Legal PA / Paralegal with a proven track record as a high-calibre executive assistant, with the confidence and gravitas to act as an ambassador for the company and build relationships at all levels.
The position requires a full range of administrative and operational support to the business owner and managing director.
- Assistance with legal documentation including, but not limited to aircraft leases, aircraft sale and purchase agreements and property lease agreements.
- Assistance with renewing and maintaining the various company insurance policies in addition to coordinating any insurance claims.
- Prepare all board meeting information packs and attend the meetings to records minutes, actions and ultimately ensure follow-ups are issued and tracked with complete accuracy, in a timely manner.
- Monitor senior management activities; attend internal and external meetings and feedback relevant information to the directors.
- Hold responsibility for diary management, travel arrangements, itineraries, visa applications and inbox management for the directors.
- Co-ordinate meeting arrangements for the senior management team; venues, equipment, and catering.
- Assist the business owner with administration elements of other businesses and personal interests.
- General office duties.
Skill, qualifications, and experience:
- Experience in dealing with legal documentation is desirable.
- Very high levels of organisation, speed of execution, disciplined prioritisation and excellent IT skills.
- Considerable experience delivering exceptional results in a similar role.
- Loyal, exceptionally robust, and resilient.
- A professional and trustworthy individual who can work with and manage confidential information discretely.
- Calm manner combined with the ability to cope with ambiguity and manage short notice change with minimal direction.
- Able to communicate well and be able to take swift, effective action whilst proactively solving problems with little or no guidance.
- Critical thinker with a passion for continuous improvement; able to identify challenges and present solutions.
- Consummate professional in their conduct and interactions with all staff.
- Robust and astute operator able to conduct themselves with gravitas to achieve desired objectives.
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- 22 days leave in addition to bank holidays