Based in Moray
Up to £25k (based on experience)
On behalf of my client, I am keen to hear from any Legal Secretaries seeking a new full-time. Working with a small team, you will work with one of the firm`s partners and will have in excess of three years experience.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Typing of correspondence and a variety of other litigation documents including court papers
- Typing of Submissions
- Assisting fee earners with any administrative support
- Maintain and organise both paper based and electronic files
- In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
- Recent relevant experience working in a Court Secretarial or Legal Secretarial capacity - this experience is essential
Excellent administration, attention to detail & organisational skills with the ability to deal with a busy workload effectively
- Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
- If this is the role for you, apply now by sending your cv or contact Angela in the Inverness office on 01463 729213.