FLOAT LEGAL SECRETARY FOR AWARD WINNING LAW FIRM REQUIRED
We are recruiting for an outstanding award-winning law firm who are looking for a Float Legal Secretary with a can-do attitude. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced legal secretary to join a dynamic firm and gain exposure to multiple areas of law.
As a Float Legal Secretary, you will be supporting various teams throughout the firm. You will be undertaking a full range of administrative and secretarial duties including audio and copy typing, preparing correspondence and documents, file opening, filing, time recording and completion of basic legal documents. The successful candidate will be joining their busy firm on a permanent basis in Tamworth.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Liaising with clients, providing information and taking appropriate action, and updating Lawyers, as required
- Organising the diaries of Lawyers, as required.
- Working on your own initiative to progress standard fee earning work.
- Providing cover on reception as and when required.
- Carrying out any other associated duties, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the Head of Department or colleagues within the team.
- Previous legal secretarial experience within different areas of law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- Fast and accurate keyboard and IT skills.
- Very well organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Good attention to detail
- A desire to provide excellent client service
- A proactive, flexible and helpful approach
- Experience of using a case management system
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Salary: £18-21k
- 20 days annual leave (rising with service)
- Pension Scheme
- On site parking available
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Mohamed Hassam on 0121 480 8213.
***We will respond to all successful applications within 1 working day, if you have not heard back from one of the team in this time then unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***