Brook Street Recruitment delighted to be assisting our Belfast client with the recruitment of a Full Time Permanent Legal Secretary for their Health care Division
The candidate hired will report to the Legal Secretarial Coordinator and Partner and is responsible for supporting the fee earners with daily administrative responsibilities.
* Managing documentation to include scanning and printing of documents, e-filing and updating of fee earner files
* General administration to include Mimecast, diary planning, booking meetings, emails and opening and closing files
* Adhering to all manual and electronic filing systems
* Contacting Counsel, solicitors and other parties on behalf of clients
* Dealing with telephone calls and assisting clients
* Researching and summarising legal information
* Preparing trial bundles and briefs for Counsel
* Issuing correspondence
* Transcribing from digital dictation
* Assisting relevant fee earners in the conduct of files as required
* Preparing legal documents for issue with the Court office
* At least 1 years` experience in a similar role
* Must be currently working in a busy legal role
* Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time constraints.
* The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Excellent knowledge of PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
Please send CV via the link