An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary based in the centre of York. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within a well established firm.
Your role will involve:
- Keeping the CGM systems up to date
- Organising conferences and meeting rooms
- Taking phone calls and answering emails
- General admin duties
- Using Pro Claim - experience of using this is desirable
- Dealing with customer queries on a day to day basis
We are looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills, has experience of working in a legal environment, has communication skills and has the resilience to deal with individuals from a range of backgrounds. You must be patient and approachable and have the desire to develop within a company.
In return you will receive a salary in the region of £16,000-20,000 dependent on experience, city centre location, an excellent working environment, opportunities to develop and progress your career.
If you are interested in this role please contact Cat on 01904628741.