A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a successful solicitors, specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence. The organisation is based in south Nottingham. In return they are offering a competitive salary of up to £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
A new role based in a modern building in a south Nottingham business You will be a good team player with the ability to work in a smaller firm. You will be responsible for assisting the senior solicitors with their personal injury clients. Meeting and greeting the personal injury claim for the day to day running of the site, liaising with stakeholders, and managing the on-site security team. Ensuring the presentation and health and safety of the site is adhered to an excellent standard.
You will be joining a leading personal injury and clinical negligence solicitors for the Midlands. They have been consistently ranked number 1 by legal 500 and chambers. Having 7 senior solicitors and 180 years of legal expertise between them.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Copy typing
- Answering the phone
-PA to 2 solicitors
-preparing court bundles
-Sending legal documents when required
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm (4.00pm finish on Fridays)
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a natural passion for customers satisfaction
- Previous experience as a claimant personal injury/clinical negligence legal secretary essential
- Good team player- ability to work in a small team
- Ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
- A caring nature that can show sympathy to clients
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 to £22,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Monday-Thursday 9.00- 5.00pm and 9.00-4:00pm Friday working hours
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Full training on bespoke systems
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0115 8793500