Brook Street (UK) Limited is working on behalf a full time permanent Legal Secretary for our client located in Belfast City Centre. This role will be within the healthcare team.
This is a great opportunity to join a long-standing company who offer a good basic salary and excellent modern working conditions
Applicants for this position MUST come from a legal secretary background have at least two years' experience working in a legal environment. You must also have very strong audio typing skills and have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
* You would be responsible for diary management of the internal partners
* Booking meetings for clients and internal staff members
* Booking travel arrangements for partners
* Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence from digital dictation
* Opening and closing files and preparing bundles for fee earners
* Excellent organisational skills essential and the ability to multitask
* Flexibility with work and duties is also required
The salary would be determined at interview stage - £20-22K per annum, however they will pay more depending on background and experience ( up to 24k per annum )
In terms of benefits they offer 20 days holiday per year increasing to 22 days after 5 years` service and 25 days after 10 years` service; 13 public holidays; contributory pension and Private Health Care with BUPA on successful completion of probation period.
If you feel you fit the criteria, please send CV via the apply link. You can also call Colleen at the branch for a discreet chat on 02890 324548