My client is looking for a Legal Secretary to work in their Court of Protection department based in Durham. This is a full-time, permanent position. With an attractive holiday package, private health-care and development programme, working this firm represents a really attractive opportunity.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Making sure of the accuracy of records.
- Face to face interaction with clients.
- Preparing bundles.
- Dealing with Legal Aid applications.
- Diary management.
What they are looking for:
- Experience within the legal field.
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Audio Typing.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Experience using Case Management Systems (desirable).
- Secretarial qualifications (desirable).
- COP experience (desirable).
If this may interest you - give me, Tom Walsh a call at Brook Street Newcastle, and apply directly.