Our client, a Law Firm based in South Belfast , is currently recruiting for a Litigation Legal Secretary to join their practice
It is essential that you are an experienced Litigation Secretary who has excellent organisational skills and is adept at audio typing
Applicants for this position MUST come from a legal secretary background have at least two years` experience working in a legal practice. You must also have very strong audio typing skills and have excellent communication skills both written and oral.
It would be very beneficial if applicants have experience in matrimonial law.
* You would be responsible for diary management of management
* Booking meetings for clients and internal staff members
* Booking travel arrangements for management
* Preparation of legal documentation and correspondence from digital dictation
* Opening and closing files and preparing bundles for fee earners
* Excellent organisational skills essential and the ability to multitask
* Flexibility with work and duties is also required
If interested please send CV via the apply link