This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a well-established, licensed practice based within Newcastle.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career knowledge as you assist the legal partners with the day-to-day duties.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with clients, colleagues and third parties
- Preparation, checking and sending of documents e.g. Certificates of Title and Post Exchange letters
- Data input and administration
- Chasing information including searches, ID and mortgage offers
- Exchanging contracts
- Dealing with post-completion administration
The ideal candidate will be a Law Graduate with at least 1-years experience of working within a legal firm as a secretary.
Training and support offered by this firm are second to none together with a fantastic working environment. You will need to be computer literate and be able to work using your own initiative to manage your work load within this fast-paced setting.
Salary: £16,500 + Closed over Christmas + Christmas bonus after first year of service!
Job Type: Full time
Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Contact Sarah to apply!