Brook Street recruitment is currently working on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a legal secretary with hands on legal secretary experience to join their growing team.
This is an excellent chance to join a well-known firm in the city centre, close to all public transport links. They have bright modern working conditions and offer an excellent salary package.
The role will only be suited to candidates with hands on previous legal secretary experience and candidates ABSOLUTELY MUST have previous experience working as a legal secretary.
The client is not interested in CVs from any other discipline.
It would be very beneficial if candidates have experience of using the ALB / Opsis Legal System.
* Providing secretarial and administrative support for other fee earners
* Typing, filing and archiving duties
* When required covering reception duties including answering of telephones
* Completing all documentation required for clients
* Photocopying, and compiling of documentation
* Managing a neat filing system and diary system of key dates for allocated fee-earners
* Maintaining a tidy work station and work area at all times
* Ordering stationery, purchasing postage stamps
* Other duties relevant to the role
* Experience in being a legal secretary role with Plaintiff litigation, Family Law
* Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
* Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
* Strong audio typing skills
* Be able to work successfully as part of a team
* Experience in litigation/family/criminal law preferred
If you are interested, please send CV via the link