Do you want to kick start your legal career? Do you want to work for a well-established, ambitious Law firm, where their employees are at their heart.
Our Sunderland based client is looking to bring on a Legal Assistant to join their Wills and Probate team. You do not need to have experience in Wills and Probate, all you need is 6 months experience working in the legal sector and it is essential that you have at least 80wpm typing speed.
A business admin and/or secretarial qualification is desirable but not essential.
You will benefit from the following:
- Career development through in-house and external training opportunities
- Competitive/market rate salaries
- 27 days holiday
- Christmas Eve off
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Company Pension
- Death in service insurance
- Regular social events
- Employee high street discounts
- Discounted legal services for employees
General duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of documentation and correspondence including mail and enclosures.
- General administration including filing, photocopying, message taking and diary management.
- Typing via digital dictation.
- Credit control.
This is a full time permanent position. Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Please send your CV or apply below.