We have worked with this client for many years and have always been impressed with their ability to treat the staff with respect and courtesy. Working in a fast moving environment you will be dealing with people every day so if you have Administration and Customer Service experience, are confident and well organised this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a small friendly team who specialise in Lettings, Maintenance and Accounts, all working together to facilitate the smooth running of their rental properties.
Some of the daily tasks will include:
- Responding to queries via email and telephone.
- Arranging the viewings and following up with the applicants.
- Social media and refreshing window displays.
- Dealing with council tax and utility bills.
- Facilitating replacement tenants, including calculating rental appointments.
- Dealing with tenants from initial contact through to the tenancy.
- Assisting to prioritise work and daily jobs for maintenance workers and contractors.
- Setting up direct debits and rent schedules.
Whilst the role is based in the office you will be require to complete some appointments outside of the office including:
- Conducting viewings, other meetings such as attending Licensing inspections with the council, house checks and meeting landlords and contractors.
- Creating and obtaining details and measurements for floor plans and media.
- Assisting with the arranging and carrying out of house checks, check outs and check ins.
The client is looking for someone with a Full Driving Licence and own transport.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with some weekend working in peak seasons as required which you will get time off for in lieu.
This is a really great opportunity for someone who wants to use their customer service and admin skills in a busy and exciting company.