We are currently seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator to join our team based in Jesmond.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pm with occasional Saturdays.
This role is extremely fast paced and requires an administrator who is efficient, able to work under pressure, to compliance deadlines and has excellent attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Lettings and Property Management team as required
- General office administration
- Dealing with the progression of tenancies
- Handling renewals
- Perform Right to Rent checks
- Book inventories, check ins and check outs
- Draw up renewal agreements and tenancy documents
- Liaise with clients, vendors and landlords
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with customer queries where possible
- Keeping internal database accurate and updated
Skills and Experience Required:
- Lettings Administration experience
- Strong understanding of tenancy agreements and renewals
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
If you feel you have the experience required, then please apply.