I am recruiting for an experienced Lettings Manager covering the Wolverhampton area; working for a national Estate/Lettings agency you have the opportunity to receive a package of circa £40,000 including commission.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a new branch in the Wolverhampton area where there is already a portfolio of properties. This role will include all aspects of Lettings Management including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlord and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain a clients-for-life business.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Manage the day to day running of a busy Lettings Department, working closely with the team to ensure targets are met
- Ensure all lettings compliance is adhered to
- Carry out lettings valuations
- Mentoring and training
- Identifying business generation methods
Monday - Friday 8.45 - 5.30
Rota'd Saturdays 10-4, likely to be 1 in 3
- Full UK driving license and over the age of 21 due to insurance reasons
- Lettings experience is essential
- Build to Rent experience highly desirable
- Previous Management experience in a Lettings environment
- Proven track record in valuations and building new business
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS LETTINGS EXPERIENCE AND YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 basic salary dependent on experience with OTE of £30,000-£40,000
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
- The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***