I am currently seeking an experience Lettings Manager to be based in the Woking office for a leading and well thought of reputable Estate Agency in Surrey. You would be responsible for managing a well established sales team, covering Woking and surrounding local area - Previous successful track record within Estate Agency is essential, you`ll be passionate about property and enjoy management as well as taking the lead!
- Creating a strategic business plan
- supervising weekly lettings meetings
- canvassing key landlords/properties
- analysing the team's monthly statistics
- occasionally liaising with colleagues based in other offices.
- You will be responsible for:
- setting targets and objectives,
- monitoring progress,
- reviewing staff performance
- completing staff appraisals/salary reviews.
- Working closely within the team and with the Company Director to increase the business
- Liaising with tenants, identifying their needs and arranging property viewings
- Conducting viewings, obtaining feedback and updating the landlord
- Negotiating offers and agreeing new tenancies
- Identifying opportunities to generate new business (instructions)
- Offering an efficient, proactive and high level of customer service to the clients
- Actively working to increase the number of managed properties on the portfolio
- Assisting with queries, tenancy issues and enquiries coming into the business
Several years experience within lettings, a proven track record of winning business and a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the lettings process.
A proven track record of achieving targets (instructions and banking)
Must have local market knowledge/experience
Well presented, calm, professional, focused and mature attitude
Clean driving licence and own car
Excellent communication and rapport building skills
Self-motivated and ambitious
5 days a week
8.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm Sat
£25,000 OTE £50,000
If you have the above skills and criteria then please get in touch for an immediate interview.