This client, currently based in Wallsend, but relocating to Sunderland, are looking for a Lettings Negotiator. With an attractive bonus scheme, and training opportunities, this represents a really good opportunity for someone wanting to grow with a property company. A permanent position, the hours will be Monday-Friday 9-4.30, however they are open to flexi-time as well as working from home.
- Chasing of rent.
- Close monitoring and use of management software.
- Viewings and inspections.
- Social Media marketing.
The person they are looking for:
- At least 1 years experience working in lettings, or in an estate agency.
- The more experience you have in this area the better.
- A full driving license.
- Ambition to grow with the company.
- Outgoing, positive, and resilient individual.
- Social Media savvy.
If you are interested apply direct and contact me, Tom Walsh and/or Jacqueline Murray at Brook Street Newcastle.