About us: We are a well-established and dynamic estate/lettings agency located in South-West London. Having substantially secured our position in the market, we seek to expand by adding an junior lettings negotiator to the team.
About the role: You will take responsibility for running the lettings desk and marketing of properties.
-Helping out with the day to day running of the office
-Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs and inventories to be taken
-Keeping in touch closely and regularly with clients and building up good rapports
-Registering new applicants, booking viewings, vetting prospective tenants
-Booking in annual gas safety checks, liaising with contractors, landlords & tenants to arrange any works outstanding
-Dealing with property maintenance, registering issues & seeing them through until completion
-Updating properties to our online portals i.e. our website, Zoopla etc.
-General office duties including admin, filing, sending special/recorded delivery documents etc.
- Providing excellent customer service
About you: You are a highly motivated individual with a basic understanding of the property lettings market and a keen desire to progress in the field. We are looking for an intelligent, articulate and driven individual. Initiative is key to being successful with this company. You must be driven and be willing to go above and beyond. Organisation is crucial, this includes note taking and note keeping in order to ensure all delegated tasks are completed and logged. Communication is also key to succeeding in this industry, you must be comfortable and confident in speaking with clients in what can sometimes be difficult situations.
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess high levels of energy and drive to achieve their goals and targets
- Be very articulate as well as being able to communicate with all types of clientele effectively
- Be able to demonstrate your `deal-making` ability and past achievements
- Be well spoken, well presented and personable
- Sufficient IT skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Take responsibility of their work load and manage efficiently
- Have a good working ethic and a mature outlook
Local area knowledge preferred although not essential to apply for this position.
Applicants must have a clean driver`s license, their own car and most importantly be willing to work hard to join a market leader. Training will be provided.