We are recruiting for a very well-known Estate/Lettings Agency based in the South West London area. They are constantly expanding and looking for a Junior Lettings Negotiator to join their successful journey. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to grow your career in Lettings.
- £15,000 - £16,000 basic with uncapped earnings
- 21 Days Holiday
- Free on site and area parking
- Opportunity to develop and progress your career in an established Estate Agent
You must ideally meet the following requirements:
- Be a bubbly, outgoing and enthusiastic individual
- Confident and personable
- Competitive & target driven
- Sales orientated with administration experience
- Be very articulate as well as being able to communicate with all types of clientele effectively
- Sufficient IT skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Must be able to commit to working on Saturdays
- A full UK driving license with use of own vehicle.
Junior Lettings Negotiator's responsibilities:
- Registering new applicants both over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Helping out with the day to day running of the office
- Negotiating fees and rents with landlords and tenants
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Updating properties onto the online portals i.e. our website, Zoopla etc.
- Assisting the property management team with gas safety checks, liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants to arrange any outstanding works.
- Liaising between Landlord and Tenant to agree a move in date and to manage the whole move in process.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 89181400, or email us: