Looking to develop your career? If so,Brook Street have an exciting opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator on a Full Time basis.Work with great people and take advantage of the fantastic office environment.
We are recruiting for a Lettings Negotiator to join the Lettings team in Cardiff . You will be required to have experience of working within the Estate Agency industry.
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- Manage the Lettings Diary on a daily basis.
- Complete accurate rental valuations with landlords.
- Achieve rental targets as set out on a monthly basis
- Confirm new rentals with landlords by telephone and in writing.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Target driven and possess a strong work ethic
- Hold a full, clean driving licence (essential) as you will be driving company vehicles
- Saturdays are included within the role based on a rota system
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £18,000-£20,000(Based on experience) plus Commission and an annual leave entitlement of 21 days including bank holidays days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Regular fun social events
- Commission based on performance
- Opportunity to study & gain qualifications and be licensed under the new Rent Smart Wales legislation.
Your working hours will be Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM Sat-10AM-5PM.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.