We are working with a forward thinking company, who are rapidly growing due to demand. This is an exciting time to join our client; they've experienced unprecedented growth within their lettings market and due to demand need another Lettings negotiator to join the team.
Within the role you'll be offered a fantastic office environment in the University district of Leeds City Centre, with onsite free parking and a company car after probation.
We're searching for a money motivated Lettings negotiator. The role will also have a bonus structure, implemented after probation.
A day in the life of the role will include the following tasks:
- Managing an independent 360 degree portfolio of rental properties, from first point of contact with landlord to seeing the sign up process to the end with the tenants moving into the property
- Overseeing the maintenance requirements of your property portfolio in accordance to the financial processes and being the internal link between accounts/tenants & landlords.
- Co-ordinate the marketing material for the portfolio
- Maintain and update the bespoke CRM system
- Lead on the upkeep of your portfolio from inspections, improvements and uploading details to each property profile
- Being up to date with industry news, sector legislation and communication to all relevant parties
- Attending training and development sessions
- Cross working across the team to provide resilience to the business
- Additional administration tasks
Industry experience is essential for this role; we're looking for a candidate who has at least two years' experience within the industry.
You'll also need to have excellent communication and negotiation skills, with a passion for sales and outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will be a natural people person and have a driven, motivated attitude to achieve both personal and company growth in the Leeds Lettings market.
A hard working, can do attitude is integral as well as the confidence to manage Landlord, Tenant and applicant expectations.
If you have a proven track record in the industry or within a similar role then we`d love to hear from you!
In return our client offers a salary of up to £20,000
Company car and bonus structure after probation
Free city centre parking! Also within easy reach of the train station
If you`d like to secure an immediate interview, please apply online today!
For any queries, contact Diane on 01274 331200