Use of company car
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator on a full time, permanent basis. The perfect candidate will have experience in Lettings Negotiation and an in-depth knowledge of the Cardiff market ready to take on this new exciting role. You must have a full clean UK drivers' licence, you will have use of a company car to attend visits and meetings.
- Chasing leads and generating new business
- Conduct viewings
- Develop exceptional working relationships with clients to encourage repeat business
- Confirm new rentals with landlords by telephone and in writing
- Find new landlords and increase the Letting portfolio
- To organize the Lettings Diary on a daily basis. Prepare all viewing lists ensuring tenants are provided with adequate notice for access
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Lettings experience
- Target driven
- at time management and diary management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Hold a full, clean driving licence (essential) as you will be driving company vehicles.
What's on offer:
- 21 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Opportunity to study and gain qualifications and be licenced under the new Rent Smart Wales Legislation
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
- Regular social events.
- Use of company car
Why apply for this role?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Earn commission
- Get full training and development
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9-6, you will be required to work every other Saturday (10-5) with flexibility.
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.