LGV Class II Driver £23,823
Brook Street are proud to be working with the UK's Leading material provider. Our client are currently recruiting for a LGV Class II Driver to join the well run team in Romsey. The Company have been open for over 175 year and have 13 branches in the south coast.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Multi drop deliveries of building materials to customers; both building sites and residential addresses
- Assist in the yard as necessary, loading and unloading Lorries and serving customers.
- Class II LGV licence (essential)
- HIAB/lorry loader certificate (essential)
- Moffet Certificate (would be an advantage but not a necessity)
- Counter Balance Forklift licence (would be a distinct advantage but not a necessity)
- Friendly and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- High standards of customer service
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate will need to be flexible and be able to work 42.5 hours per week, which will be comprised of shifts between 7:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday, Plus Saturday Mornings on a rota. Candidates must be flexible for start/ finish time to cover branch opening hours.
In return for your hard work our client offers a competitive Salary of £23,823 per year. In addition you will receive 22 days holiday, +8 Bank Holidays. Other great benefits are also in the employment package.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
If you are interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.