We're proud to be working alongside a global insurance provider, with offices Based in Leeds. They're now looking for a Liability Auditor to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
You'll be working for a company who pride themselves on the professional and personal development they offer their staff, with opportunities to gain industry qualifications and excellent initial training.
As a Liability Auditor, you will come from an insurance background and with experience of high value claims. Ideally you'll have experience within public or employee liability and injury claims.
Working alongside multinational blue chip companies, it's essential you have in-depth claims experience and work to an outstanding degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
A Liability Auditor provides an essential service to the claims team, providing regular check-ups and feedback for the claims team, ensuring all staff members meet their potential. We're looking for your excellent coaching and relationship building skills to help the team develop and shine!
Typical tasks for a Liability Auditor include:
- Undertaking internal audits covering technical, service and process requirements
- Undertake pre audit reviews alongside Claims Managers in readiness for client audits
- Investigating and identifying questionable information and utilising the correct procedures to identify potential fraudulence
- Work with Claims Managers to act upon client audit feedback, including the creation and management of any action plans
- Identify knowledge gaps and areas of development, addressing these through coaching and training of staff
- Review complaints, undertake root cause analysis, provide staff feedback, develop and monitor resulting actions
Our client is looking for a candidate with a strong background in claims, ideally from the PL/EL injury arena
You'll have a motivated, dedicated approach to work and have a strong interest in continual improvement of both yourself and the wider team.
An analytic and technical mind set with experience within claims assessment or audit is essential for this role
Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience.
In return our client offers:
A salary of £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience
Excellent training and development opportunities
Health-care, annual bonus and excellent overtime rates
If you'd like to be considered for an interview with this prestigious client, please apply online now!
For any queries please give Katie a call on 01274 331200.