Licensing Operations Administrator
Contract until June 2020
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an Licensing Operations Administrator working in Global Operations. This is a contract role based in Reading until 30th June 2020.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota.
Salary: up to £27,790 per annum, based on experience, plus benefits
Licensing Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Creation of customer price sheets, product selection forms, program signature forms. required amendments and any other documents as part of contracts creation
- Tracking deals from creation to completion to ensure smooth processing and managing arising queries in order to close deals successfully and swiftly
- Fielding processing and operational queries and supporting Licensing Sales Specialists and Partners with pricing and operational issues
- Being point of contact with the clients Operations Centre for any queries and engaging and supporting processing and successful execution of submitted documents
- Minimising processing times and delays and obtaining clarifications promptly to enable rapid revenue recognition for the UK Subsidiary
Licensing Operations Administrator Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate is diligent and disciplined in their work.
- They should be able to complete required tasks with timed deadlines, under high pressure and keep a cool head.
- A can-do approach and ability to react to last minute changes and requests is needed.
- The ability to own and complete tasks individually is vital, but they should also work well within a team and provide support and contribute to the success of the wider team and our Partners.
- They will have the desire to see things through to completion and assume ownership and accountability to operational issues until resolved. They will have a very keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and be able to demonstrate real interest and desire to adhere to a personal high standard.
- Candidates should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience in contract validation and creation is preferable but not required.
- However, relevant previous experience and/or strong existing knowledge of Microsoft Volume Licensing will stand them in good stead.
Deadline for CV submission: Friday 25th October at 11:30am