Job Title - Licensing Operations Specialist
Location - Reading
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Licensing Operations Specialist This is a contract role based in Reading for 3 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £27,799 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The Licensing Operations Specialist supports the sales process by working in a team that creates and supports the processing of software licensing contracts for large and medium size customers. Duties of the team include the creation of pricing proposals and related documents while providing quality assurance and processing support. The LicOps Team will field operationally-related licensing queries, document requests, and resolve operational issues.
The Licensing Operations Team ensures the accurate creation and timely processing of Volume Licensing contracts. The team is tasked with:
* Creation of customer price sheets, product selection forms, program signature forms. required amendments and any other documents as part of contracts creation
* Tracking deals from creation to completion to ensure smooth processing and managing arising queries in order to close deals successfully and swiftly
* Fielding processing and operational queries and supporting Licensing Sales Specialists (LSS) and Partners with pricing and operational issues
* Being point of contact with Operations Centre (EOC) for any queries and engaging with EOC to support processing and successful execution of submitted documents
* Minimising processing times and delays and obtaining clarifications promptly to enable rapid revenue recognition for the UK Subsidiary
* The ideal candidate is diligent and disciplined in their work.
* They should be able to complete required tasks with timed deadlines, under high pressure and keep a cool head.
* A can-do approach and ability to react to last minute changes and requests is needed.
* The ability to own and complete tasks individually is vital, but they should also work well within a team and provide support and contribute to the success of the wider team and our Partners.
* They will have the desire to see things through to completion and assume ownership and accountability to operational issues until resolved. They will have a very keen eye for detail, a high level of accuracy and be able to demonstrate real interest and desire to adhere to a personal high standard.
* Candidates should have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
" Previous experience in contract validation and creation is preferable but not required.
However, relevant previous experience and/or strong existing knowledge of Microsoft Volume Licensing will stand them in good stead.
Deadline for CV submission: 12.00pm, Friday 20th March