My camberley based client is seeking an experienced Protections Consultant to work for an award winning well-established industry leader who has been arranging mortgages since 2006. As a large, national brokerage you benefit from close relationships with many lenders, both mainstream and niche.
uties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting hot/warm leads provided by the company.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims with regard to their protection requirements.
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client's requirements.
- Researching information from various sources, including Iress.
- Explaining the different types of pure protection policies available (non-investment products only).
- Providing clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Issuing Demands and Needs statements.
- Providing clients with recommendations.
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions.
- Helping the customer complete the protection application.
- Liaising with product providers.
- Liaising with other third parties, such as doctors, health professionals, underwriters, etc.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Follow up application process with the providers until the policy is on risk.
- Keeping up to date with new protection products and any changes in the law.
- Maintaining detailed records to comply with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulation.
Please apply today by sending your cv or please give Lisa a call on 07841 007173