Our client is a highly regarded lift, service and repairs company that cover a variety of customer nationally.
We are looking for an NVQ Level 3 qualified Lift Service Engineer to join our client on a full time permanent basis covering the South Coast area (Southampton, Bournemouth, Andover).
This role is for service and repairs not installation
As an experienced Lift Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Attending lift breakdown call-outs and completing minor lift repairs
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Working to a busy schedule to ensure customer SLAs are met
- Providing regular accurate updates to Head Office to ensure all SLAs are met
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative
- Taking part in the on call rota (currently 1 in 4)
You will be supplied with
- Company vehicle and fuel card (therefore it is essential that you hold a full driving licence)
- Company mobile phone, full PPE and uniform
This role is paid door to door so your travel times in between clients shall also be paid. This role comes with a highly competitive salary, D.O.E
To express your interest in this role please apply now or contact Luiza on 02380 683444 or