Lift Service Engineer
Southampton, Bournemouth, Andover and surrounding areas
£40,000 per annum
Don't miss your opportunity to be join a leading independent Lift Engineering Services company with big growth plans!
This is a new opportunity for Lift Engineers, Technicians or Mechanical Engineers who are looking for a new service, maintenance and repair role based in the South Coast area covering a route across Southampton/Andover/Bournemouth
This business invests in regular training to ensure Engineers are fully supported and comply with the latest regulations and standards of quality. They take great pride in providing a service that exceeds expectations and brings a smile.
About the Role
Working as a Lift Service Engineer brings responsibility for minor repairs and maintenance of all types of Industrial Lifts.
As one of our client's experience Lift Engineers, you will:
- Attend maintenance visits on vertical lifts.
- Carry out an effective risk assessments.
- Complete site log cards.
- Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service.
- Mentor and coach Apprentices as and when required.
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts.
- Carry out minor repair work.
- Participate in our 24 hr call out rota covering the whole of our region.
- Be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
Your working week will be 39 hours with call out at 1 in 4.
Apply now to have a chat about this great opportunity with a leading employer.
What is in it for you?
In return for your hard work, you will be given:
- Competitive salary, circa £40k depending on experience
- A permanent contract with guaranteed 39 hours a week
- The opportunity to upskill with training
- Company holiday allowance
- Full uniform, mobile/tablet, PPE & fully costed van with fuel card
- Pension scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Door-to-door pay (Travel times between clients is paid)
What we need from you:
- NVQ level 3 within Lift Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, including passenger and goods lifts from various manufacturers.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service to protect the friendly and professional image for which the business is known.
- Excellent communication skills and a smart appearance
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.
Want to hear more? Apply Now!
If you like the look of this Lift Engineer opportunity to work for a employer who cares about your success, future-proofing your career with leading training, please get in touch today by clicking apply.
Please note that this position is subject to right to work and DVLA checks due.