Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting an experienced Litigation Legal secretary for out Belfast client, a top law firm in Northern Ireland.
It is essential that any applicant for this role will be an experienced Legal Secretary who has excellent organisational skills and is adept at audio typing.
Main Duties are as follows:
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing efficiently
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for his/her fee earner if requested.
- Type all forms, notices and other documents as directed and carry out any other typing duties as required.
- Maintain the firm's filing system and ensure filing is kept up to date and in accordance with the firm's quality procedures.
- Keep the solicitor informed of any developments of which the solicitor is unaware and remind him of matters which require attention.
- Enter appointments/cases or other matters of importance in the solicitor's diary.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the firm.
- At least 2 years' experience working in Legal Litigation
- Excellent Audio Typing and PA skills.
Salary for this role will depend on how well you perform at interview and your relevant experience Please send CV via the apply link