Litigation Administrator - Permanent - Bristol City Centre
Do you have experience working in the legal sector? Do you have experience in Finance and telephone-based customer service? If so, Brook Street are looking for someone to join our client`s dynamic team in the Bristol City Centre!
Our client is looking for someone to be in charge of handling the debts of clients/customers and will be required to give high levels of customer service regarding sensitive information and documents. Candidates will therefore need to have telephone-based customer service experience in order to be put forward for the role.
Salary - £25,121 + 10% monthly paid performance related bonus
The hours of the position will be Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (37.5 hours per week) And possible flexi time.
Candidates will be expected to be responsible of the following:
- Review live case files daily to ensure all relevant actions taken
- Load new cases onto the Litigation system
- Actively pursue debtors via telephone and email prior to Court to ensure that all necessary pre-action protocols have been covered
- Obtain witness statements from other departments / depots
- Handle Sales Ledger, Ex-employee and Owner Driver Franchisee recoveries and cases
- Negotiate settlement figures with debtors, at all times protecting the company`s interests and ethical integrity
- Apply comments from customer`s calls and written correspondence to diary facility
- Apply all payments, legal charges and sundry costs to case management system
- Prepare all bad debt paperwork, manage all bad debt logs ensuring up to date at all times
- Complete reports accurately and on time and submit to the Litigation Team Leader and Credit Support Manager
- Open, stamp and distribute all incoming post for Credit Support Department
- Work as part of a team to achieve deadlines set
- Filing/ scanning on a daily basis of all paperwork received
To apply for this position please email Clea or call me on 0117 948 6313. Please APPLY NOW if you would like to be considered for this role.