Our Client is a Corporate Law Firm based in Doncaster. We are looking for a Solicitor to join their growing department.
You will have experience in dispute resolution, contractual disputes and litigation. An interesting caseload will include breach of contract, consumer protection and professional negligence.
The department specialises in financial claims and breaches of consumer protection legislation. The aim is to provide all clients with a professional and robust service from start to finish.
The successful candidate will have:
* A Background in litigation with experience in handling a reasonable caseload.
* A good understanding of consumer credit legislation.
* Knowledge of FCA regulations and Consumer Protection from UnfairTrading Regulations.
* Knowledge of unfair contract terms.
* Be familiar with the use of a variety of litigation funding methods.
* Be very familiar with the operation and use of Part 36 offers.
* The ability to build and maintain good relationships.
* A fastidious work ethic.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to organise and complete tasks efficiently.
* CRM system experience would be useful but not essential.
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Up to £35,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
23 days holiday per year (plus statory bank holidays)