A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Live Chat Advisor to join one of the largest distance learning Colleges in the UK based near Birmingham Airport. In return my client offering a competitive salary of £18000 per annum plus some fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible for managing the live chat system of the company's website, this is a very busy tool and you will need to be a strong written communicator. As well as managing a number of live conversations at the same time you will also be managing a very busy email inbox, responding to queries and supporting the sales team.
You will be joining a multiple award winning business that is one of the leading and largest home based distance learning colleges in the UK; offering over 500 award winning courses which include A-Levels, Beauty Therapy, Accounting and Bookkeeping, Travel and Tourism, Childcare, Computers and IT to name just a few. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who are helping others better themselves.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Operating the company online live chat system providing an exceptional level of customer service
- Responding to a high volume of email enquiries and leads generated through the company website to generate sales.
- Handling multiple enquiries at one time
- Providing answers and communicating clearly with all enquiries
- Scheduling call backs for the sales team to follow up
- Following up students who require a response via email
- Ensuring students receive answers to queries in a timely manner
- Providing excellent customer service to assist with the enrolment of students
Monday - Friday
8.30am - 5pm
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a natural passion for customer satisfaction
- Previous experience managing a mailbox, both incoming and outgoing emails, circa 80 emails a day
- Previous experience working in a live chat role would be ideal but not essential
- Outstanding typing skills, articulate written communication skills, particularly grammar and spelling
- Fantastic spelling and grammar
- Ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Flexible - happy to work a rotational shift pattern between 9am - 9pm including one Saturday a month
- Punctual, reliable and experience of working well within a team as well as on your own
- A passionate and outgoing individual
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE INCLUDING BEING A DRIVER AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 salary
- Monday-Friday 8.30-5 working hours
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off (Pro Rata)
- An extra day off for your birthday!
- Full training plan with a strong supportive management team
- Subsidised childcare at the clients sister company based close to the office
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches!
- Sociable on site staff room with modern facilities and utilities
- Summer and Christmas parties along with team bonding opportunities
- Access to shedloads of award ceremonies!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***