Load Test Engineer
Up to £24,000 Per annum
Full time - Permanent
Monday - Friday (working away - 3-4 nights per week)
*Must have full UK Driving Licence to apply*
What the role involves:
- Testing and certifying maximum loads on vehicle lifts.
- Training vehicle technicians in the safe operation of the lifts.
- Carrying out snagging activities on completed installations prior to client handover.
- Installing minor or small tool jobs such as bearing presses.
- Completing and submitting accurate electronic paperwork as required.
- Assisting the Installation Engineers when required in fitting and installing high quality garage equipment including vehicle lifts, MOT lanes and cabinets.
What experience you'll need:
- Experience working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical equipment is beneficial but not essential.
- Competent in using mobile devices.
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined to see tasks through to completion.
- Flexible with good timekeeping skills.
- A great work ethic.
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Annual working away bonus
- Company Van
- Branded quality uniform, tablet, phone, fleet tools provide
- Family Leave of up to 10 days depending on length of service
- Plenty of overtime available
- Work for a great company and team