We are looking for a Local Branch Assistant to help in a local trade counter. This client is is the leading distributor of Electronic, Electrical & Industrial components in the UK and is looking for someone to help initially on a full time temporary basis. The job could potentially lead to a permanent role for the right candidate.
Necessary skills are:
- Excellent organisational skills; effective and efficient use of time and resources in order to meet all deadlines and deliver quality results."Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, demonstrating flexibility, and taking on other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build rapport and actively listen
- Ability to negotiate and influence others
- Ability to spot sales opportunities for growth
- Proficient in web navigation and social media channels
- Passion - Delivering an exceptional experience for customers, suppliers and colleagues every time.
- Integrity - Being real and doing the right thing.
- Innovation - The courage to do something bold.
- Collaboration - Trust our collective genius.
- Accountability - Make things happen with simplicity and speed.
It pays £9 per hour and you will be working 8am till 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Apply now!