Leicester Police an exciting new opportunity for a Local Support Team Officer, to be the face and provide customer service on behalf of the police, including external sites and locations such as Mobile Stations, Rural Communities or at Major Events.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the Police service and be a valuable part of the team.
You will be responsible for conducting quality and customer service call back enquiries, dealing with enquiries made to the police by members of the public, externally and internally in person or via Telephone or electronic means, including examining and recording of driving documentation and similar reasons for the visits.. Provide members of the public a clear understanding of the service they will be afforded and action as necessary. To Record reports of crime and obtain all appropriate information, ensuring the security of evidence. Undertake periodic security checks of Police buildings and Car Parks.
The Ideal Candidate must:
1. Be Educated to GCSE grade C Level in English Language and can demonstrate ability at that level.
2. Demonstrate experience of using Computer systems, involving Data Entry, Searching and Retrieving information.
3. Have Knowledge of the Data Protection Act.
4. Can use initiative to problem solve and undertake Administrative tasks in a structured method.
5. Have effective communication skills, both oral, written and listening in stressful and pressurised situations.
6. Be assertive but sensitive to others needs and be a successful team member.
NVQ Level 2 in Customer Care, Experience of Microsoft Office and Keyboard skills along with Customer Service experience would be an Advantage
If you feel you meet the above Criteria and would like to be part of a driven and exciting career opportunity, please apply or contact Jade at Brook Street, Leicester Branch