Locality Manager (Service Delivery) for the Aberdeen Office.
My client is an independent charity based across Scotland.
Reporting the Head of Service Delivery for your area, you will be responsible for a team of co-ordinators who in turn manage groups of volunteers. You will be responsible for ensuring, within your services that organisational objectives are being implemented at a local level and have a role in business planning to ensure that all service users within your local area are aware of, and have access to, the support they need.
You will be responsible for all aspects of people management for staff in your area, ensuring that employees and volunteers are supported, knowledgeable and capable to deliver the support that meets the service user`s needs.
On behalf of my client, I am looking for candidates who:-
- Have a background in managing services across a locality
- Have experience of working to a head of service delivery
- Be able to create and implement a service development and delivery plan for the locality that is aligned to our organisational strategy and business plan.
- Have been an ambassador for an organisation
- Have the flexibility, if required to work from different locations within your `locality`.
The salary for this role ranges between £26,000 - £32,000 (based on experience)
To apply for this role, please email your cv or call Angela (Permanent) Team.