Our client has been a leading supplier of food ingredients across the UK for 30 years, delivering products to wholesale, food manufacture, hospitality, and retail sectors. To support our continuing growth.
Based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, they are a supportive and motivated business, focused on providing the best products and service to their valued customers.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and customer focused person to join our team to manage logistics administration, carrying out a wide range of support and administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of our business.
- Manage delivery of imported products directly to our customers and into our own warehouse
- Deal with all logistics and administration for each delivery, including liaising with customers about their requirements, use of shipper portals and customs clearance
- Liaising with the sales, purchasing, warehouse and transport teams
- Update stock and order records using Excel and Sage 200
- Keep supplier/product data current and share with customers as needed
- Update technical product information, send out internally and to customers
- Maintain technical supplier data as needed, liaise with suppliers
- Maintain good relationships with warehouse and transport partners to meet the needs of the business
- Various admin to support purchasing and technical teams
What they are looking for:
- You will need at least 3 years' experience of logistics and administration, with a good eye for detail and ability to work simultaneously on several different tasks. With good communication skills,
- you'll need to be able to proactively manage, prioritise and problem solve confidently. And be a highly organised team player.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 or 200 an advantage.
- This role is permanent, full time, office based in Brighouse, and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible
- Salary £23,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications.
- Full training provided
- Office hours 9 to 5 weekdays, with an hour for lunch, 23 days holiday per year plus public holidays. Contributory pension scheme, staff discount scheme, free car parking, smart/casual dress code.