24 days ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our client in Mallusk who are looking to recruit a new permanent Logistics Administrator.
- Provide customer service to clients across Ireland and UK
- Manage custom clearance and final delivery for customers
- Liaise with agents to arrange inbound and outbound freight services
- Monitor, process, and track import and export shipments and feedback information to different departments, including customs, accounts, traffic, and operations.
- Liaise with all parties involved in a shipment to ensure all details are correct
- Other adhoc duties
- Preferred to have experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics role
- Awareness of the Freight Forwarding industry
- An understanding of imports and exports in a shipping environment would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-moving small team and be an integral part of them team.
- Have a good telephone manner and able to liaise with customers, drivers, internal staff etc
- Must be willing to learn new skills and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
Salary will depend on background and experience
Please send CV via the apply link