A prestigious British luxury eye-wear brand, specialising in Bespoke Designer
Eye-wear is on the hunt for an experience Logistics and Warehouse Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within an ambitious and rapidly growing company.
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 to 4 years experience in logistics's and stock management. The candidate will be assisting the CEO and COO in establishing a warehouse and logistics's centre in the TD headquarters in the UK. This department will handle and dispatch all global orders and deliveries via the UPS World Ease service; update and manage stock levels, coordinate with TD Shenzhen and TD UK via TD Connect about all dispatches and tracking details.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £38k - £45k per annum depending on experience
- Annual holiday allowance of 32 days including bank holidays
- Normal Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:30 pm
- Workplace pension scheme
- A fun and lively working environment based at our new headquarters in TW8 with a
- Combined office, production site and a new recreation facility for staff.
What you will do:
- Day to day management of the warehouse team
- Maintaining high levels of productivity, staff timekeeping, motivating and developing the team, appraisal, apprenticeship reviews and training
- All aspects of stock control and monthly stock taking.
- All aspects of stock management, storage and stock distribution between TDSZ and TDUK, and the retail.
- Organise and manage all aspects of collections, deliveries and all relevant paperwork, commercial invoices, customs forms.
- Process the 'Return of Goods' according to company policy.
- Provide warehouse support for packing and dispatching orders when required.
- All necessary paperwork and admin, inventory including Microsoft Excel data input, TD Connect and UPS.
- Good use of online shipping, Internship and monitoring of deliveries.
- Reporting stock figures and movement to TDUK/TDSZ.
- Manage Health and Safety policies including checks
- Point of escalation and leading the resolution of systems and process constraints, Discussions, and issues. All instances to be reviewed and rectification measures to be applied to prevent re-occurrence
- Establish reports and KPIs to support daily operations and management of the respective functional areas.
- Continuous Improvement - Review operational and systems performance on a frequent basis, identifying and proposing clear recommendations for improvements in operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Financial Management - Review complex numerical data, identify key trends and develop clearly structured long-term projections for Investment and Operating cost.
- Inventory Accuracy - To deliver a sustainable improvement in inventory accuracy, engage with team leaders and Group leaders to maintain focus on the key dependencies (transactions and behaviours) to support, enable and drive the improvement.
- Future solution design - Capable of assuming a leading role within the cross functional team to develop a robust logistics solution design, project manage the implementation and engage all stakeholders.
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically whilst ensuring day to day operation objectives are met
- Proactive approach to leadership and influencing
- Passion for coaching and motivating people
- Exceptionally organised with high levels of self-motivation
- A flexible approach to working hours and practice
- Ability to maintain the very highest levels of attention to detail even when under pressure
- Professional at all times
- Able to multitask
- Dynamic, with the ability to respond to challenging situations in an innovative manner
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to Degree level
- Extensive warehouse operations and inventory management experience ideally gained with an automotive manufacturer
- Proven leader of teams and change management and solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
- Proven ability to act under pressure with calmness, clarity of thought and decisive authority
- Broad understanding of global distribution challenges (legislation etc) and overseas customs
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of complex supply chains from end to end
- Experience in analysing and interpreting data
- Proven communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly IT literate (Microsoft applications particularly MS Excel, Office and MS Outlook,Internal Systems, etc)
If the above fits your skills and experience please get in touch and Apply now!