My Bramley based client is seeking an experienced Logistics controller, you will ideally have spent a 2 years working in a stores, shipping and goods in type environment. As well as being PC literate ideally with some experience of MRP systems, you will be an excellent communicator and have experience in dealing with queries from all departments resolving issues quickly and efficiently, but most importantly you will be a team player able to work to a high level of accuracy in a sometimes high pressure environment.
Salary 20-25k dependant on experience.
Pension + bonus scheme and free parking.
Daily duties will include -
1. Supervising stores goods in and shipping departments for site.
2. Working with all departments to ensure our customer`s expectations are met in full.
3. Work with Purchasing to manage our suppliers deliveries and queries where needed.
4. Performance management and development of goods in, shipping and stores team.
5. Expediting where required to ensure all orders ship on time where possible.
6. Administration of the goods in and shipping function.
7. Packing of product and shipping in MRP to include booking of carriers etc.
8. Import/Export clearance and problem solving.
9. Sub contract part booking in/out and tracking of orders.
10. Active part of the PI counting team.
11. Health and Safety.
12. 5S ownership for all stores despatch and goods in areas.
13. Process optimisation, ensure we are doing things simpler, smarter and faster.
Please apply today for further details - call Lisa on 01483 700 500 or email