We are supporting a local client based in Abingdon, Oxford who are seeking a Logistics/Dispatch Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. (Temp to Perm).
My client is looking for someone who has great attention to detail, Strong time management skills, Communication skills, Ability to work well with others, Organisation skills, Quality management skills, Works well with deadlines, Knowledge of logistics systems, understanding of transportation limitations and regulations, Ability to contribute individually to greater goal, planning skills, Understanding of transportation issues,
* Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity
* Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
* Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
* Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
* Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
* Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
* Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
Salary: Negotiable (weekly pay)
If you are interested and would like to know more please apply to this advert and someone will come back to you. Many thanks Brook Street.