Are you from a Logistics background with the ability to thrive in a fast moving environment? Our client requires a Logistics Manager based at their hub in Omagh, Co. Tyrone. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established FMCG Company, one which invests in technology to enable agility and responsiveness to their customers` needs, as well as ultimate accountability and confidence in their products.
You will have the backing of a strong management team and visionary leadership. There are also fantastic systems in place enabling you to have reliable data as and when you need it. As Logistics Manager you will bring your strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills to the role.
Other essential criteria include:
- Previous experience within a Logistics Management role
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- PC literate
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
- Exposure to / experience of Lean Manufacturing principles
- The successful candidate will play a key role in organising, planning, analysing, optimizing Group distribution and storage to drive cost saving measures and process improvement within the Group.
If you have the ability to influence others with your natural leadership style please call Stephen at Brook Street today on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"