My client on the outskirts of Halifax is looking for 2 Internal logistics Operators to work within their busy Production area.
Duties to include:
- Carry out all logistic duties as defined in the standards.
- Load/unload vehicles in accordance with daily requirements.
- Deliver all batches of WIP to manufacturing.
- Deliver all packaging materials (e.g. boxes, pallets, labels) to all lines.
- Remove all excess goods from production lines within the specified timeframe.
- Transact movements on the companies MRP system.
- Pack finished goods ready for dispatch, including wrapping and labelling.
- Provide weights and dimension information for shipping of product.
- Load vehicles with finished goods items for dispatch.
- General upkeep and housekeeping of the warehouse environment with focus on 5S.
- Ensure that all deviations from process are reported to logistics supervision.
- Ensure that work is achieved as far as is practicably possible, and all problems are reported.
- Support all long term project work.
- Out of hours report to most senior operations supervision.
Please note to apply it is essential that you hold certified, in date FLT licences!
This is an ongoing temporary role working shifts - 6am to 2pm, 8am to 4pm and 2pm to 10pm on a rotational basis so candidates must be able to get to site for these times.
Hourly rate is £8.16.
To apply, please send your CV or apply online